Direct Line 410-207-4751 Office 410-583-5700
What Questions Should You Ask An Agent?
Your first meeting with an agent is an opportunity to interview them to determine what level of service you’ll receive while you are working together. There are questions that you should make sure you ask to ensure that your interests are fully protected.
· Can you represent me, so that someone is looking out for my best interest?
· Can you help me get pre-approved with a lender?
· Can you help me in my negotiations with the seller?
· Can you show me different financing options?
· Will you keep me informed throughout the entire home-buying process?
· Will go with me when I’m looking at houses?
· Will you attend the home inspection?
I can answer “YES!” to all of these questions!
©2003 Douglas R. Barry